Friday, June 12, 2009

Day Two: Horrible, Terrible and lots and LOTS of vegetables

*sigh*

I should have blogged yesterday but a carnivor living on a steady diet of only veggies gets lethargic really easily.

So yeah, I zonked out quite early yesterday.

So, I survived yet another day without breaking the diet. Already feeling the constant call of rice and meat so it was really really hard to stay on the diet. Especially when fate is being a bitch.

On normal days, I get to pretty much settle my own dinners. Now, when I am on a diet, suddenly people remember me and want to have DINNER. *sobz*
I'd like to go for a proper dinner but hey...I promised I'd stick it out.

So I went to bed knowing I am full but feeling totally unsatisfied.

We shall see how today, all veggie and fruits day, works out.

*tummy growls*

No comments:

Post a Comment