Sunday, June 14, 2009

Day Four: Oh Dear....

Today (ok, yesterday) pretty much was a stuffed-to-the-max day.
Maybe the diet's shrinking my appetite because no way two bananas and one glass of milk can fill me up like that on normal days!

I think I actually prefer bananas to the ghastly watermelon day because at least on Day 4 I can drink as much ABC soup as I want!

Anyways, popped over to Tesco to try and get more rabbit food *ahem* I mean carrots and tomatoes and the like... but I think a swarm of hungry aunties must've descended on Tesco before we even got there because the veggie display was practically empty! *sigh*

Met Joa and May in the aisles and I almost couldn't recognize May for a while! Lolz~! I guess that's how long I haven't seen you. Oh well, when my diet's over we're going for a healthy dinner together, ya? Japanese sound healthy enough? *grinz in anticipation*

Ok, time to pop over to Cold Storage for somemore foodstuffs. I think this diet is pretty exxy. Or maybe its because we're very picky veggie-eaters and the veggies we usually eat are only available in the organic variety. Yeesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment