Monday, June 15, 2009

Day Five: Two...Days....To....Go.....

If yesterday was stuffed-to-the-max day, today my seams burst~!

*sigh*

I used to be a picky eater. Well....my taste in food has always been pretty....cafe-y. Now when I get a whiff of ANY food I instantly start craving it.
Simple chicken rice sounds absolutely divine now. *sigh*

Chose to go swimming in the evening today, instead of the morning. I've realized that with a little meat I have way way WAY more energy so I managed 12 laps today! Soon I'll get to 20 laps!!

Jenna Babe showed me a pic of the Second-runner up for TBL Season 2... SO MOTIVATIONAL!!
If Suzy Preston can do it, whose to say I cannot???

*grits teeth*

I will lose all the excess by September!! Must look good for WQ's wedding! :) Must be ready to start anew... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment