Saturday, June 13, 2009

Day Three: A Little Better

Ok, I know it's only about 9.45 pm but technially the day is over.

So here's how today went.

Went to Japanese class without brekkie because I wasn't keen on having warm watermelon so I was so tired and dizzy during class its a wonder I could answer at all. Of course my Japanese seems to be getting worse but hey....that's what happens when you miss 4 classes!!

Anyways, the bombshell is that next week is the last class... after which its revision week and then *gulp* exams. I think I'm going to fail pretty badly but this diet is making me very lethargic and that seems to be slowing my brain capacity.

Anyways, the fruit and veggie combi isn't all that bad although I am 100% certain I was born to be a carnivor. It's HELL having ONLY fruits and veggies!!

I still haven't broken and I will try and do this to the end!! Off to get me mango and grapes now! :)

Ps: I want Marie Digby's "Breathing Underwater" album!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment