Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day One: Absolute Torture

*tummy groans*

Today, has been a day of absolute and complete torture.
I can't even believe I actually didn't crack...not one teensy tiny weeny bit.
I was tempted...oh yes I was!

But I am proud to say I didn't even cheat.
*tummy growls in response*

Anyways, this is the first day of the week long diet that was brought to my attention by a very good friend (fellow sufferer actually). Apparently it really worked for a mutual friend of ours...so much so that when I saw a picture of said friend I did NOT recognize him. At all.

So anyways, Day One calls for a day where one has to eat fruits. And ONLY fruits. Supposedly melons are best. So my fellow sufferer and I bought two watermelons (for today and another diet day).

It was GHASTLY to say the least. I will NEVER be able to look a watermelon in the face again...or at least for a long long long time. And I used to LOVE watermelon. *makes a face*

The watermelons we bought we....horrid. A little sourish...tasted earthy *urk* and was really very hard to swallow. Imagine a day of eating ONLY that. Not only did my tummy feel abused, its constant reminders are VERY hard to ignore.

In any case, I survived. And I did NOT cheat at all. Even though I was sorely tempted. *sigh* I am actually really looking forward to tomorrow because tomorrow....is ALL VEGGIE DAY!!

At least cooked veggie would be more filling and tasty than watermelon...right?? We shall have to see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment